This book is designed to update the rules for Forge World’s current and recent ranges of models for use with the latest incarnation of the Warhammer 40,000 game. It provides rules for Forge World’s Space Marine, Grey Knight, Inquisition and Sisters of Battle units, including ancient relics from the age of the Horus Heresy for your Adeptus Astartes forces, as well as revisiting characters from Forge World’s Badab Wars campaign.
This book and its contents are fully compatible with Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 1 and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 2, expanding on the range of Datasheets to be found there and contain all the information you need to field your Forge World models in the new edition of the Warhammer 40,000 game. Also included are both Power ratings and an appendix for their use in Battle-forged armies.
Contained in the 80-page softback:
- The Battle Armour section includes 10 datasheets for using your tank miniatures;
- The Heavy Armour section includes 6 datasheets for using your heavy, super-heavy and assault tank miniatures;
- The Dreadnoughts section includes 7 datasheets for using your Dreadnought miniatures;
- The Strike Craft section includes 10 datasheets for using your flyer miniatures;
- The Battlefield Support includes 9 datasheets for using your artillery, drop pods and stronghold miniatures;
- 6 datasheets for using your War Machines of the Grey Knights, The Inquisition & Adepta Sororitas miniatures;
- 26 datasheets for using your Imperial Armour Character miniatures.
Every model, weapon and piece of wargear has its own points value, and every weapon has a profile.
Please note – you will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook, Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 1 and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 2 to make full use of this book and its contents.
Our Customer Service Offer
Download the latest update for this Index by using the link below:Imperial Armour - Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes Official Update Version 1.1
This product has a 2 week pre-order.
If you are ordering other items alongside this product and would like them sooner please order them separately.
Pre orders are despatched from the shipping date shown in the product description.
Delivery prices start from FREE for orders of £250 or over, otherwise delivery costs 12% of the total value of your order in the UK and 15% in any other country.
Express services are also available.
If for any reason at all, you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a refund, or exchange it for something else. No quibbles and no funny handshakes required.
If for any reason at all, you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a refund, or exchange it for something else. No quibbles and no funny handshakes required.Just call our Customer Service team on 0115 900 4995