Register to Win!
When you register an account on forgeworld.co.uk you get a whole host of benefits, from express checkout to order tracking, stock updates and more. Now you’ve got a chance to win one of 100 prizes, just by registering your account.
There are 100 £25 virtual gift vouchers to win, and all you need to do is register your details on forgeworld.co.uk by 28th February 2017. If you already have an account, then you’re already entered! Please sign in to make sure your email address and contact details are up to date.
Everyone who has a registered account on forgeworld.co.uk by 28th February 2017 has a chance to win, so register today!
See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is free to all eligible users of Forge World’s web store (www.forgeworld.co.uk) who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- To enter the competition, you must register a Forge World account on the Forge World webstore by 23:59 on 28 February 2017 (GMT). Customers who have an existing Forge World account will be automatically entered. For your entry to be considered, you must have a valid email address registered with your Forge World account.
- If a name is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
- One entry per person. Entrants found to have created multiple accounts for the purposes of entering more than once will be disqualified.
- All entrants will be entered into a prize draw. The prize draw will take place at 23 Liverpool Street, Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia at 10am (AEST) on 6th March 2017. The draw will be made by random selection. The chance of winning depends upon the number of entrants. The winners will be notified immediately via the email address they provided when registering their Forge World account. If a winner’s email address is invalid, another winner will be drawn. The winners will also be announced online. See paragraph 9 for further details.
- There are 100 prizes to be won. Each prize is a £25 Virtual Gift Voucher, redeemable on the Forge World web store. Please see the following URL for further information regarding Virtual Gift Vouchers: https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Virtual-Gift-Vouchers.All entrants will be in with a chance of winning one prize. Winners will be sent sent a confirmation email, and the value of the gift voucher will be applied to their account.
The total prize pool value is GBP £2500 (AUD $4513)
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- By claiming the prize, the winners agree that Forge World can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Sydney, Australia) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling obligations, for example Australian competition regulations. Details of the winners may be published on www.forgeworld.co.uk, www.warhammer-community.com, www.facebook.com/ForgeWorldUK and in Forge World’s email newsletter.
- Entries from trade partners or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
- Forge World reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any change, modification or suspension of this promotion is subject to the relevant state and territory regulations in Australia and will only be effected following the grant of permission from the Australian state bodies which issued the permits for this promotion. In such event Forge World will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
- These rules are governed by the state and territory laws of Australia. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
Promoter details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS
+44 (0)115 914 0000
Games Workshop Limited Australian Business Number: 27 207 794 257.
Countries:Worldwide excluding Quebec.
New South Wales: LTPS-17-10850