Rogue Trader Competition
The classic, first-edition rulebook, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader was available to buy at the New Year’s Open Day at Warhammer World. This freshly re-printed edition of the original Warhammer 40,000 rules is a must-have for any collector, and is only available at Warhammer World… but we’ve got 5 copies to give away!
Place an order of £100 or more by 31st January and you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win one of 5 copies of Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader.
See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to entrants in the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World excluding the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. For entries in the USA and Canada please see HERE. For Entries in Australia and New Zealand, please see HERE.
- Entry is free to all eligible users of Forge World’s web store (www.forgeworld.co.uk) who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
- To enter the competition, you must place an order on www.forgeworld.co.uk of at least GBP £100 excluding Virtual Gift Vouchers and shipping costs.
Qualifying orders must be received by Forge World between 09.30 Friday 6th January 2017 (GMT) and 23.59 Tuesday 31st January 2017 (GMT).
- Multiple entries are permitted. Each and every purchase (as detailed under paragraph 2) counts as one entry into the competition. For the avoidance of doubt, each entrant is eligible to win one prize only, and should an entrant’s name be drawn a second time, that entrant will only win the first draw and the second draw of their name will be discarded.
- All entrants will be entered into a prize draw. The prize draw will take place at Games Workshop’s headquarters at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS at 10am (GMT) on Wednesday 1st February 2017. The draw will be made by random selection. The winners will be notified on or before the 10th February 2017 via the email address they provided when placing their order. Replying as instructed counts as claiming the prize. The winners may also be announced online from the 10th February 2017. See paragraph 8 for further details.
- There are five (5) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of a newly-printed copy of the classic first edition publication of Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader. All entrants will be in with a chance of winning one prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- Prizes must be claimed before 10am (GMT) on 28th February 2017. If any of the prizes have not been claimed by this date, then a redraw will be held for the remaining prizes. This redraw will take place at Games Workshop’s headquarters at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS at 1st March 2017(GMT). The redraw will be made by random selection. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email on or before the 10th March 2017 via the email address they provided when placing their order. The redraw winners may also be announced online from the 10th March 2017. Winners of the redraw must claim their prize before the 31st March 2017. If any remaining prizes have not been claimed by this date, then the opportunity to win these prizes will be lost and the competition will be finished.
- By claiming a prize, winners agree that Forge World can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Nottingham, UK) for advertising and promotional purposes. Details of the winners may be published on www.forgeworld.co.uk, www.warhammer-community.com, www.facebook.com/ForgeWorldUK and in Forge World’s email newsletter.
- Entries from trade accounts or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
- Forge World reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event Forge World will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
Promoter details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS
+44 (0)115 914 0000
Countries: Worldwide excluding the United States of America, Canada, the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand.