Win a T’au KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour
Add the biggest guns to your T’au army. Place an order of £50 or more by 18th January 2018 for your chance to win a T’au KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour with your choice of weapons!
See below for full terms and conditions. Don’t miss your chance to win, place your order now!
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to residents of the USA & Canada only. For terms and conditions for residents of other countries, please see here
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. Entry is free and open to all eligible users of Forge World’s web store (www.forgeworld.co.uk) who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
4. To enter the prize draw, you must either:
(a) place an order on www.forgeworld.co.uk of at least £50 GBP excluding Virtual Gift Vouchers, Sales Tax and shipping costs (a “Qualifying Online Order”);
(b) send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Win a T’au KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour’. The body of the email must include: your full name; your contact telephone number; and your full address.
5. Qualifying Online Orders and free entries by email must be received by Forge World between 00.01 Friday 12th January 2018 (GMT) and 23.59 Thursday 18th January 2018 (GMT) to be counted.
6. Forge World is not responsible for any email entries which are undeliverable or for any reason not received.
7. One entry per person. Additional purchases will not be counted as entries to the competition. Additional emailed free entries will be discounted. Any entrant found to have submitted additional entries in contravention of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. If a name is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
10. There is one prize to be won: 1 x T’au KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour made up of a choice of the following products:
- One of:
- 99560113048 - KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour Body
- A choice of one of:
- 99560113050 - KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour Pulse Ordnance Multi-driver
- 99560113052 - KX139 Ta'unar Nexus Missile System
- 99560113054 - KX139 Ta’unar Supremacy Armour Heavy Rail Cannon Array
- A choice of two of:
- 99560113049 - KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour Tri-axis Ion Cannon
- 99560113051 - KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour Fusion Eradicator
11. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
12. Prizes must be claimed before Tuesday 1st May 2018. If the prize has not been claimed by this date, then a redraw will be held. This redraw will take place at Games Workshop’s headquarters at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS at 10am (GMT) on 3rd May 2018. The redraw will be made by random selection. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email on or before the 4th May 2018 via the email address they provided when placing their order or submitting their email entry. The redraw winner may also be announced online on or after the 4th May 2018. The winner of the redraw must claim their prize before the 5th August 2018. If any remaining prizes have not been claimed by this date, then the opportunity to win these prizes will be lost and the prize draw will be finished.
13. By claiming a prize, the winners agree that Forge World can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Nottingham, UK) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling obligations. Details of the winners will be published on www.forgeworld.co.uk, and www.facebook.com/ForgeWorldUK.
14. Entries from trade accounts or employees of Games Workshop, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
15. Forge World reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event Forge World will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
16. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
17. Promoter details: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS
+44 (0)115 914 0000
Countries: Open to residents of USA and Canada (excluding Quebec) only.